Uwell Nunchaku 2 100W Mod + Nunchaku 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
This advanced Uwell kit features a 6-axis MEMS sensor for an innovative operating experience. Tilt and hold your device in different directions to change wattage and choose user modes.?
The Uwell Nunchaku 2 Kit is a sophisticated vaping platform that features a high-quality stainless steel and polycarbonate body construction, multiple battery compatibility, and high-wattage output capabilities.?
The advanced 6-axis MEMS sensor allows the user to change the wattage and user modes of the Nunchaku 2 Mod by tilting and holding the device in different directions. The smart Uwell BEIN chipset powers this capability.?
This device is powered by a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery (NOT INCLUDED).?
The Nunchaku 2 Sub-Ohm Tank features a 5mL maximum e-juice capacity, a twist-off top cap design, and a silicone check valve to make e-liquid filling easier and cleaner. The Nunchaku 2 Sub-Ohm Tank is compatible with the Nunchaku Replacement Coils.?
Please note that the Nunchaku 2 Kit TPD Version comes with the 2mL Nunchaku 2 Sub-Ohm Tank.?
Uwell Nunchaku?Replacement Coils
Features and Specifications:
Nunchaku 2 100W Mod:
- BEIN advanced chipset
- Dimensions: 100mm x 29.9mm?
- Powered by a single 18650/20700/21700 battery?
- Wattage output range: 5-100W
- Voltage output range (VW): 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- Voltage output range (TC): 0.1ohm-1.0ohm
- Stainless steel and polycarbonate construction
- OLED display screen
- Directional shake operation with 6-axis MEMS sensor
- Threaded battery cap
- Micro USB chargeable
Nunchaku 2 Sub-Ohm Tank:
- 29mm base diameter
- 5mL maximum e-juice capacity
- Stainless steel and pyrex-reinforced glass construction
- Quarter-turn top cap design
- Compatible with the Nunchaku UN2 Coils
- Dual slotted bottom airflow control
1x?NUNCHAKU 2 100W Mod
1x NUNCHAKU 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
1x?UN2 Meshed-H 0.2O Coil (pre-installed)
1x UN2 Meshed-H 0.14O Coil
1x?Spare Glass Tube
1x Pack of O-rings
1x Batteries Sleeves
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
There are no reviews yet.